The Hendry Hall was built in 1942 as an Air Raid Precautionary Shelter at a cost of $800. The Hall was remodelled at the end of WWII to be more suitable for community use. From 1945, Hendry Hall was utilized the Boy Scouts, the Rod & Gun Club, and other community groups. It was not until 1972 that the North Vancouver Community Players adopted it as their permanent home and they continue to be the sole tenant through the District of North Vancouver.
815 East 11th Street
T: 604 983-2633